IAS prelims course includes IAS-FOUNDATION Course, comprehensive classes for General Studies paper as well as CSAT ( Civil Services Aptitude Test ) for duration of 4 months.
Weekly mock tests as well as previous year question paper discussions will be done on regular basis. Along with required materials class notes too shall be provided.
General studies shall include extensive and quality classes of:
- Geography ( Indian )
- History (modern, ancient, medieval)
- Environmental Science
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability
• Decision-making and problem-solving
• General mental ability
• Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.)
Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.)
• English Language Comprehension skills
UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Paper – I||General Studies||200 Marks||Two Hours|
|Paper- II||CSAT||200 Marks||Two Hours|
Paper – I : This paper will be counted for qualifying to write the Civil Services Mains exam.
Paper- II : This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper. However, marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination.
IAS Prelims cum MAINS
IAS prelims cum mains course includes curriculum oriented and elaborative classes for 5 papers, for duration of 8 months.
Everyday answer writing practices, homework and evaluation of different questions on the topic thought respective day will be spear-headed by our vibrant faculties.
Time to time faculty shall keep a tab on answer framing and writing skills, as well as keep students on toe for essay writing.
Course consists of following classes:
- Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society
- Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations
- Technology, Economic Development, Bio‐diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
- Essay: Related to International & National Topics.
Special Classes on Ethics, Governance, and Disaster management, security, world History, Essay writing, social issues etc. will be completed in time bound manner.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
|A||One of the Indian languages, to be selected by the candidate from the
languages listed in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India
|B||English (Qualifying only)||300|
|II||General Studies I
(Indian heritage and culture, history and geography of the
|III||General Studies II
(Governance, constitution, polity, social justice, and international relations)
|IV||General Studies III
(Technology, economic development, biodiversity, environment, security and disaster management)
(ethics, integrity, and aptitude)
| VI &
|Two papers on subjects to be selected by the candidate from the list of optional subjects.
(250 marks for each paper)
|Total (Written Test)||1750|