With a very well versed expertise of subjects in local language i.e., Kannada KAS PRELIMS comprehends of High threshold classes which are no less than any
We conduct KAS coaching in both Kannada and English medium
Course consists of vigorous coaching by Unparallel faculty, famously known for their Knowledge filled Quality Classes drawn from KAS exam achievers, academicians, etc..
Course consists of following classes:
|Current events of National and International importance|
|Sports and Games||Awards and Honours|
|Social Sciences||Matters of everyday observation|
|Important days, etc.||—|
|Indian History||Social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement (especially Karnataka)|
|World Geography||Geography of India (especially Karnataka)|
|Indian polity and Indian Economy||Rural development|
|Planning and economic reforms in India‐||sustainable development|
|Social sector initiatives, etc.||—|
|General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology|
|Contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications||Biodiversity and climate change|
|General health issues||Environmental Ecology, etc.|
|General Mental Ability|
|Analytical Ability||Decision making and problem solving|
|Basic innumeracy||Data interpretation, etc.|
KPSC KAS Prelims Exam Pattern
- KPSC KAS Preliminary Examination consists of two papers of objective type (multiple choice).
- Each paper shall be of a maximum of 200 marks and a duration of two hours
- 100 questions will be asked in each paper.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answered question.
- Questions in Karnataka Civil Service Preliminary Exam will be based on Degree standard.
|Subject Area||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies related to Nationaland International importance||40||80|
|General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science and Technology,Environment and Ecology||30||60|
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
KAS PRELIMS-CUM MAINS
KAS prelims cum mains course includes curriculum oriented and elaborative classes for 5 papers, for duration of 8 months.
Everyday answer writing practices, homework and evaluation of 10 different questions on the topic thought respective day will be spear-headed by our vibrant faculty.
Time to time faculty shall keep a tab on answer framing and writing skills, as well as keep students on toe for essay writing.
Special Classes on Ethics, Governance, and Disaster management, security, world History, Essay writing, social issues etc. will be completed in time bound manner.
KPSC KAS Main Exam Pattern :
- Only descriptive type questions will be asked in KAS main exam.
- Each paper carries separate marks and duration.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Kannada and English paper is 35%.
- Compulsory papers of main exam will be in a standard of Degree level.
|Type of Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|Qualifying Papers||Kannada||150||2 hours|
|Compulsory Papers||Paper 1: Essay||250||3 hours|
|Paper 2: General Studies-I||250||3 hours|
|Paper 3: General Studies-II||250||3 hours|
|Paper 4: General Studies-III||250||3 hours|
|Paper 5: General Studies-IV||250||3 hours|
Personal Interview : 50 Marks
Grand Total : 1300 Marks